Taxidermist near Erin/McEwen

SJS

All, looking for a good and reliable taxidermist in and around Erin or McEwen. Because of new CWD regulations in Michigan it is tough to bring one back. Any help would be appreciated!

Jones taxidermy

I have just moved from Franklin Tn and l am about 1 mile from Houston county line in Dickson county been in business for 40 years .. you can see some of my work by googling jones taxidermy Franklin tn

AT Hiker

Jones taxidermy":22j6f78x said:
I have just moved from Franklin Tn and l am about 1 mile from Houston county line in Dickson county been in business for 40 years .. you can see some of my work by googling jones taxidermy Franklin tn

Our farm is in Vanleer, are you on that side of Dickson county? I'm cutting way back on deer so I'm looking for someone to refer people to that do good work, like yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SJS

Jones taxidermy":d9nc8azi said:
Thx Jones I will check into it.

Jones taxidermy

AT Hiker":1466jbc6 said:
Jones taxidermy":1466jbc6 said:

Our farm is in Vanleer, are you on that side of Dickson county? I'm cutting way back on deer so I'm looking for someone to refer people to that do good work, like yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am about 6 miles from vanleer. On yellow creek rd

Latest posts