Target info

Stykbow

So, my dogs had destroyed the archery target I'd had for a long time. Now I'm a big fan of "cheap", so I was going back to my old standard of buying a bale of straw. Went to Tractor Supply today and they had compressed bales, covered in plastic, with a handle, and they were about 12 bucks. If you need a target and are on the frugal side I'd recommend these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southernhunter

My sister in law buys them for her horse sometimes and told me about them when I was buying straw bales last year.she had no clue why I wanted them but when she said they was compressed bales the light came on. I looked at our tractor supply but they was out. Could you post up a pic?

Stykbow

Here you go, sh.
125fa024bff4a55ec7041ef6e636781e.jpg

eddie c

the only 2 things I have against hay bales in the yard. weed seed and when they do fall apart, the mess of cleaning it up. but that price is good.

Stykbow

eddie c":1bxm4h6k said:
the only 2 things I have against hay bales in the yard. weed seed and when they do fall apart, the mess of cleaning it up. but that price is good.

I understand that. These are fully encased in a plastic bag though, so there shouldn't be any mess.

Latest posts