Tamale Trolley @Shelby Farms

BamaProud

Yea if you call yourself the TAMALE Trolley, you should probably sell tamales each time you set up the truck. The Tacos puerco al pastor(2 for 6 dollars), were OK, but noting special fairly small portions. Their fish tacos were better(but also small). I think I am done sampling the Tamale Trolley's food...I'll stick to their tamales if/when they have them :(

There were a couple of new trucks there...we tried them both. One is called FGS(Fresh Gulf Shrimp) that was good. My wife got a Shrimp Po Boy (9 dollars) and little girl got a shrimp basket($7 I think)shrimp were a little over seasoned for my taste...good shrimp don't need much IMO. They get their shrimp from where I grew up(South Mobile county) every week.

My son got a Catfish dinner with fries from a truck called "A Square Meal on Wheels for $8.00 it was very good and plenty of food for the price.

TAFKAP

I walked right past them after the run.....one of these days, I'll get out that way with a handful of cash. But I had beer to drink and bacon to smoke

Latest posts