Tagged out!

PinchPoint

Sorry I haven't updated my season any time recently, been hunting my butt off! Wednesday morning I took my buddy out to a small farm I hunt around the house in Corryton, and got him his first buck ever! He killed a small six that was absolutely burning a doe up! That evening I decided I would go back and hunt the same spot because of the hot doe in the area. About 8:45 I had a buck sneak up the over a hill to my left and once I noticed how big he was I couldn't believe the size of him, He ended up waking right down the powerline edge and I shot him at 5 yards! This is definitely the biggest buck I save seen anywhere around this area. I was blown away! Thank the lord for a BLESSED season! Tagged out in Tennessee and Ohio

He dressed out at 141 pounds and He is definitely going on the wall due to the area he came from!

PinchPoint

TN RDG RNR said:
That's awesome. Saw your signature and you shot him at 5 yards were you bow hunting or gun?

Regardless, great buck and congrats on a successful season.
Gun, on the ground! And he was even closer before I could get a shot

ROVERBOY

Nice. I love close shots. I had a spike yesterday morning about that close to me and I was on the ground too. I don't know how he didn't see me. He just walked right past me.

Latest posts