tactical shotgun

mr.big

thinkin about makin a fight stopper out of my 835,,it is prety bad ass as is,,would like a choke with some dagger blades stickin out the end,pistol grip,6 position stock,mag extension and a ghost ring sight,,some kind of mercury recoil reducer and what am I forgetting???

firefox

Gotta have a ghost ring sight with a rail that has a high-speed-low-drag electronic red dot sight zeroed for both slugs and buck...and a bayonet lug!!!!

mr.big

FLTENNHUNTER1 said:
Trade it for an 870.

why,,I have owned it for 12-14 years and never malfunctioned in any way,,it is drilled and tapped and the safety is where it is supposed to be,,

killed a couple turkeys with it past 50 yards also,,

Locksley

firefox said:
Gotta have a ghost ring sight with a rail that has a high-speed-low-drag electronic red dot sight zeroed for both slugs and buck...and a bayonet lug!!!!

A bayonet lug and a 1903 Springfield bayonet for it.

FLTENNHUNTER1

mr.big said:
FLTENNHUNTER1 said:
Trade it for an 870.

why,,I have owned it for 12-14 years and never malfunctioned in any way,,it is drilled and tapped and the safety is where it is supposed to be,,

killed a couple turkeys with it past 50 yards also,,

Just messin' with ya man.

fastbs

Just an fyi. The ati 6 position stock marketed for the 500 and 870 fits the 835 but you have glue a couple drop spacers together from the mossberg drop spacer kit together to get the cheek weld any where close to right.
I highly recomend a nicer stock than the ati since I've had one.

DCloudy777

Also FYI... the excellent safety placement of the Mossberg goes out the window with a pistol-grip stock like the ATI. It's not under your thumb anymore. Nothing wrong with the Mossberg shotguns, nothing wrong with pistol-grip shoulder stocks... they just work lousy together.

DanO

Hatchee

Those spikey looking choke tubes are really cool looking but are usually intended to be used with breaching rounds so that you get the proper standoff. What they will do is grind a hole in patrol car floorboards, tear patrol car seats and soft gun cases and generally snag on everything available and dump you on your face when you're trying to un-a$$ a raid van!

moondawg

mr.big said:
thinkin about makin a fight stopper out of my 835,,it is prety bad ass as is,,would like a choke with some dagger blades stickin out the end,pistol grip,6 position stock,mag extension and a ghost ring sight,,some kind of mercury recoil reducer and what am I forgetting???

Grenade launcher. :D

Latest posts