T/C Triumph

BSK

Sorry if this has already been covered repeatedly, but has anyone tried one of the new T/C Triumph MZs? One of my brothers is looking to buy a new MZ and is trying to decide between the Omega Z5 and Triumph.

BSK

444marlin,

I haven't held one in my hands yet, but they look interesting, especially the breech plug that comes out so easily.

I sure love my Z5.

Henry Lehman

I love my Omega, both my boys have omegas, but I was looking at the new Triumph at the Dickson Sportsman Store yesterday, and it is quite nice, very light and feels real good.

Double Drops

BSK, I'm going to get one if I can sell my Knight. That's the only reason I'm selling it. Do you know anyone that wants one? It's in the classifieds.

BSK

My brother got his Triumph. He really likes it. It shot great right out of the box with 777 powder and Powerbelt aerotips.

Kevin B.

Double Drops said:
I've got one ordered. I can't wait to get it. I'll post some pics when I get it.
Can't wait to see how it shoots, DD! Post pic of your range time with it. (I ordered the Extreme conversion kit and a domed breech plu for the Original disc I bought from ya! I just got through lightly lapping the barrel this afternoon. I still love the gun. It's my latest obsession! )

Double Drops

kevinb said:
Double Drops said:
I've got one ordered. I can't wait to get it. I'll post some pics when I get it.
Can't wait to see how it shoots, DD! Post pic of your range time with it. (I ordered the Extreme conversion kit and a domed breech plu for the Original disc I bought from ya! I just got through lightly lapping the barrel this afternoon. I still love the gun. It's my latest obsession! )
:D :D :D I'm glad you like it Kevin. It's an awesome gun!

I'll definitely post some pics after I go to the range.

Latest posts