Swivel marine jack for trailer

BigCityBubba

I have replaced dozens of these over the years so I am not stranger to them. I recently bought a new to me javelin renegade 18 which the jack is stripped out and no longer raises and lowers. Its mounted to a plate/box that is welded onto the side of the trailer. I could easily enough remove it and mount another on in a different location which I have done in the past. My question is, what is the likelihood that I may actually find a replacement that will match up the bolt pattern on the box thats mounted to the trailer?

Lt.Dan

I have replaced dozens of these over the years so I am not stranger to them. I recently bought a new to me javelin renegade 18 which the jack is stripped out and no longer raises and lowers. Its mounted to a plate/box that is welded onto the side of the trailer. I could easily enough remove it and mount another on in a different location which I have done in the past. My question is, what is the likelihood that I may actually find a replacement that will match up the bolt pattern on the box thats mounted to the trailer?
50/50 I just put a new jack on a trailer and it had 3 settings for different sized trailers

Latest posts