Suppressor here!

jmoreland

Got the good news on Friday that my SIG SRD 7.62 could get out of jail! I really wasn't expecting this till at least October but they called saying to come get it. I wrote the check for the tax stamp on January 8th and picked it up on May 22nd. Now time to hit the range and see how it does.

Attachments

• 013C9DD3-C79F-4626-8180-03726C73FCEB.jpeg
    013C9DD3-C79F-4626-8180-03726C73FCEB.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 759

jmoreland

The shop owner couldn't believe it came back so quick. Said he had guys that had been waiting over a year. I did a Form 1 on a .22 solvent trap in February and got my stamp in less than 5 weeks so not sure if that had anything to do with it or not?

LY

Mine was cashed back in September and still waiting. My BIL's was cashed in October and got the call in early February. The time is actually going quit quickly as I try and generally succeed to forget about it til someone brings it up (thanks for the reminder btw).

Congrats, mine is a .22 and I ran into a guy at the range a while back who had several including one in .22 and it was a blast. Basically a very powerful but silent semi-auto pellet gun. My BIL's is a .30 cal and it was okay with supers but with sub's it is really impressive.

hillbillyfab

Good for you! Can't say that I ain't a little jealous. I had two checks cashed on Christmas Eve that I'm waiting on. I keep hearing and seeing of others getting there's back, so I am a little antsy.

jmoreland

I looked at several around Christmas at the local shop and they had the SIG on sale for a great price. I read a bunch of reviews and watched a ton of videos and went with it. The other one I was looking at was the Silencer Co OMEGA. Took it to the range yesterday and was really impressed with it. I tried to post a video but it won't work?

Latest posts