Super black eagle II

rthayes

May be the wrong forum but thought I'd get an answer here. Where can I buy a pistol grip butt stock for my benelli SBE II. Are the hard to change out?

REN

Re: Super black eagle II

Cheapest way to to watch eBay for them. I got one off there for like $60 shipped a few years back and know a few guys that have gotten deals on them as well recently from there under $100.

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

TNReb

Setterman":156ftqvo said:
Don't do it, not needed. It sucks to shoot and can affect your aiming point

I disagree completely. I put one on mine this year for turkey and like it a lot. Different strokes for different folks.

TNReb

Like REN said.. watch Ebay. Also watch the classifieds on OldGobbler forums.

However, be very sure that the one you buy is for the SBE II. The first one I bought off of Ebay was for an M1 and I had to send it back. Luckily the seller was honest about his mistake and issued a refund. It took me a couple of months to find one at a decent price. I wound up paying $77.

I don't know where you're located, but if you're near Lebanon you're welcome to borrow mine and see if you like it. I've been hunting exclusively with my 20g, so I won't miss the stock if you keep it for a week. PM me if you're interested.

rthayes

Thanks guys especially you TNReb for the offer to borrow your to try. Pretty set on getting one to make this gun my exclusive turkey gun. Will definitely by checking the old gobbler forum and ebay

Latest posts