Sundays Catch

gasman

So my son was in town this weekend and he decided last night he wanted to get in on some of the action. We got up this morning and cooked a good breakfast and headed to the lake. 2 boats, 5 people, and 3 1/2 hours later we decided to call it quits since he and his fiancé had to drive back to Murfreesboro. Got home and counted fish. 221 bluegills. My boat had 107, and Justins boat had 114. Glad I don't have to clean all of them by myself. Fun day for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 149

agelessssone

Me n Mike Dial once caught 350 bluegills in 4 hours below Old Hickory dam in the winter.
He kept 44 fish over 8.5 inches
Had a guy the day before that kept 88 out of 175. We had to quit because we were out of bait. We caught those 175 on 18 nightcrawlers, using just a pinch on a bare #8 long shank hook and a split shot.

redblood

Wow. What a day. Im getting tired just thinking about fikey that many bream. Looks like you are now the bream reaper since Ruger may be out of commission for awhile. Yall both have it down to a science!!!

Lt.Dan

That's to much work and it wasn't fishing. It was catching, plain and simple. Congratulations on a good day out. Making me anxious to get my boat finished and get on the water.

Latest posts