Summit razor

hunter0925

I'm gonna post this here and in the general forum. I have sold all my climbing stands and am looking at the summit razor sd. I like the idea of it but can't find many reviews. Does anybody here have one? I want a stand I can easily bow hunt out of and can rifle hunt out of and do not like the full wrap around bar on the viper for bow hunting. Any info on this stand would be greatly appreciated.

bigasports

hunter0925":z8ykxipy said:
I'm gonna post this here and in the general forum. I have sold all my climbing stands and am looking at the summit razor sd. I like the idea of it but can't find many reviews. Does anybody here have one? I want a stand I can easily bow hunt out of and can rifle hunt out of and do not like the full wrap around bar on the viper for bow hunting. Any info on this stand would be greatly appreciated.

I've owned a razor for many years. Its my favorite Summit climber. I love the fact that I can use the rail to sit and climb and when I get as high as I need I can fold the rail down for bowhunting. I have modded mine with a hazmore seat and I took the padding off that it came with and added my own plumbers insulation for padding with McNett camo form tape. I also added Molli straps and kidney belt.

I have not gun hunted out of it. I have a Summit Titan that I use for gun hunting. I'm 6'5". The titan railing offers me much more room. Especially with layers.

Latest posts