Sold/Expired summit goliath stand

gary66

I bet the truck was only worth scrap price....why did you also try to chisel a case of beer out of the guy???
I drove it home from work, just didn't want it anymore, it was a 4x4 Ford. I also wanted to to be one of a few that make c-list worth while. The beer was just my way of having fun. Don't feel to sad for the buyer, turned out to be a junk yard, I'm sure he made out well selling parts. Showed up with a trailer ready to winch it up, I gave him the keys, he drove it up.... And we both laughed about it

I came into some money and bought something much better.

I sold some Fl. property to a Canadian, it was a good deal. Made them give everyone who profited from it some maple syrup. Everyone laughed.

Should I bet how far that burr is wedged up your vent hole now?

david k.

I drove it home from work, just didn't want it anymore, it was a 4x4 Ford. I also wanted to to be one of a few that make c-list worth while. The beer was just my way of having fun. Don't feel to sad for the buyer, turned out to be a junk yard, I'm sure he made out well selling parts. Showed up with a trailer ready to winch it up, I gave him the keys, he drove it up.... And we both laughed about it

I came into some money and bought something much better.

I sold some Fl. property to a Canadian, it was a good deal. Made them give everyone who profited from it some maple syrup. Everyone laughed.

Should I bet how far that burr is wedged up your vent hole now?
LOL....you'd loose that bet....do you really think these silly stories got under my skin?

I don't care about any deals you've made or that, for some weird reason, beer and maple syrup seem to make you laugh...to each his own.

Now here's a bet for you.....I'll bet you wont be able to help yourself and that you'll reply again to show everyone on TN Deer just how far that burr is wedged up yours.

Last edited:

JArender

LOL....you'd loose that bet....do you really think these silly stories got under my skin?

I don't care about any deals you've made or that, for some weird reason, beer and maple syrup seem to make you laugh...to each his own.

Now here's a bet for you.....I'll bet you wont be able to help yourself and that you'll reply again to show everyone on TN Deer just how far that burr is wedged up yours.
it's easier to hit the ignore button than have to read his story. but I appreciate the free bumps. but I hate the drama on my sale post!

gary66

By your response I think a burr is under your skin, everything irritates you. My "silly stories" are just one that you find irritating.

I was hoping it was a kid who needed a 4x4 truck to get going in life. I could never afford one for 30 years, this was my first. Saddened me it was a scrap yard buying it.

If anyone is proving on TN Deer a pecker head, it's you. Bet you continue to prove me right.

Talome13

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead, your next stop………………………………

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
By your response I think a burr is under your skin, everything irritates you. My "silly stories" are just one that you find irritating.

I was hoping it was a kid who needed a 4x4 truck to get going in life. I could never afford one for 30 years, this was my first. Saddened me it was a scrap yard buying it.

If anyone is proving on TN Deer a pecker head, it's you. Bet you continue to prove me right.
Post more!!!! Please!

Mr.Bro

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead, your next stop………………………………
The Twilight Zone!

Latest posts