Stud East TN buck - Age Guesses?

East TN Bowhunter

Got him on camera 3 times in two days. Hoping this guy hangs around for a few more months! A good one in my neck of the woods. Would like to get yal's thoughts on age? Im thinking 4.5+
(edited)_Screenshot_20220725-211617_Tactacam_Reveal.png
View attachment 143600
Screenshot_20220724-174304_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-211552_Tactacam Reveal.jpg
Screenshot_20220725-182439_Tactacam Reveal.jpg

Last edited:

East TN Bowhunter

what model Camera? nice buck
Tactacam reveal xb just the standard non-hd pic sent to my phone. The pics and videos ill get from the sd card pull in a few weeks will be much clearer than these.
Can't judge on most bucks this time of year - it's just a guess. On this one, I believe you're correct on 4.5+
Hoping he fills in his browtine length a little more before season and wish he had that missing G3 on his left side but either way he would be real hard to pass in my area.

BSK

Hoping he fills in his browtine length a little more before season and wish he had that missing G3 on his left side but either way he would be real hard to pass in my area.
Unfortunately, browtines are the first tines to finish growing. And by that picture his are finished (tips are narrowed down to a point). But the rest of his tines are still getting longer (bulbous, dark shiny tips).

Not a chance in Hades I would pass that guy up!

Last edited:

East TN Bowhunter

Unfortunately, browtines are the first tines to finish growing. And by that picture his are finished (tips are narrowed down to a point). But the rest of his tines are still getting longer (bulbous, dark shiny tips).

Not a chance in Hades I would pass that guy up!
Did not know that. He's the best deer ive got on camera in several years. Im excited to get a chance with him. Getting pictures of him everyday right now.

Latest posts