Strong mid day movement

easy45

I'm not getting to hunt today but I have noticed in my patroling that I'm seeing deer in almost every field and I didn't start seeing them till 11, might be a good day to hunt all day or at least be out right now.

Mike Belt

I'm thinking about not getting on stand until 8AM or after for tomorrow's hunt but it's hard to break away from being there prior to sunup.

easy45

Mike Belt said:
I'm thinking about not getting on stand until 8AM or after for tomorrow's hunt but it's hard to break away from being there prior to sunup.

If I hunted on a place like you Mike I believe i would be staying put all day

Good time Charlie

I just got back from my walk around the place ,and walked right up on 4..... 3 were Does But the Biggest one I did not see.The slight breeze was right in my face ,even had one of my dogs with me.I would Bet some Big deer will go down this evening.

sticker-pt

iv been seeing movement around 1230=1pm and sunset, i no with a bright moon mid-day always has been the best for me down home in fl, but am seeing the same here with this cold weather like i said in my 1st post after 4 seasons hunting these hills i took my 1st and 2nd bucks, at 46 its been fun its like starting all over again. thanks again for all the help i read on here..

Big Gun

I saw my first deer this morning just before 10:30. This after noon around 3:30 they started hitting the fields. At one time there 19 in the field.

Latest posts