Striker recommendation

deerfever

I dropped my favorite striker the other morning and didn't realize it . I have retraced my steps a dozen times and can find it as the handle is brown and blends in with the leaves. It was a Woodwise mystic stick. I can't find where they make these anymore at all. If any of you have an extra I would be willing to buy it from you. What made it different was the shaft was not wood but a rough metal type material. The thing just clinged to my slate just right. Do any of you know of a company that makes anything similar to what I have described? Thanks and I appreciate it! I will look for that striker some more but have about give up hope!

deerfever

Scn, I have watched him run his wet wonder series and almost ordered it last year. That is why I liked that striker it would grip when wet. This may be what I need as I think his wet wonder series sound good! Yes he is reasonable on his price! Thanks for the information!

Rakkin6

Contact Mike Yingling over on Old Gobbler. He is a custom call maker and will hook you up. His prices are not outrageous either. He makes quality stuff, I have a copper and titanium call of his and his carbon tipped striker and they are great.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

deerfever

Thanks! Ruger7mag, just let me know. It's called the mystic wet stick. I really appreciate you looking.

deerfever

TN song dog, my son had a metal detector and I went and tried it. No luck! Thanks for the idea.

catman529

I used to have a woods wise box call I wish I still had. There's a lot of good custom strikers out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ruger7mag

2-Step Enabled
This is the one I found. I was thinking it was a woods wise, but I'm not sure that it is now. If you want it, pm me your address and I'll send it to you.

Attachments

• IMG_20200510_091054950.jpg
    IMG_20200510_091054950.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 955

Huntaholic

If you cant come up with one, I have an extra. PM me if you want it. Its the black shanked one with gray tip. Its not metal, its some kind of coating. I know for a fact these are the woodswise mystic sticks. I cant remember the guys name that owns the company but I bought them straight from him several years ago at the convention after I had lost the 1st one I had.

ROVERBOY

I've never seen a striker like that. But, I do have one I made that is aluminum. Weird, I know. I wanted to experiment and see what kind of sound it would give.

Latest posts