Stoger Mod 2000 ?

BigRod

I bought this gun at the gun show last Summer, Cam with 5 different choke tubes, I put the factory turkey choke in and I'm just not happy with it. Do they make after market chokes for this gun?

spitndrum

Yes I was in the same boat Love the gun but I got a comp n choke for mine, havent shot it yet but can't beat em, all the Benelli/Beretta chokes will fit your gun.....

Any time you see chokes at BPS that says Benelli/Beretta they will fit your gun its basically a cheap benelli, its Benelli Parts I heard!

006-7.jpg

REN

agree with spit, great gun. Currently i am shooting it with a jelly head and it is pretty good patteren. I am not blown away with it so I my switch chokes next year (waiting on spit to let me know how his does). I know it shoots very well with the KICKS choke i just didnt have the money for it at the time. I just got some xtended range shells so the jelly head may do better with those. I was shooting hevi shot 6 and was getting 35-40 pellets in the kill zone at 40yds which is not bad. In addition it killed 4 birds last year with ease and 2 so far this year

here is another thread talking about the gun. Again spit dont forget to let me know how yours does with that choke.

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthr ... ost1864577

REN

mine came with it when i bought it but i am sure you can find one for sale somewhere. i think they call it Steady Grip stock.

if you find one and can afford it i highly recommend it, it is like another world with that stock on!!

Latest posts