Stoeger 3020 turkey vs MbergSa-20

redblood

Remington 870 20 gauge beats them all, get a youth model, throw an Indian creek it in, buy apex or rouge if you don't load your own , get it drilled and tapped and put a Burris FF3 an call it a day
i had a youth 20 gauge 870. sold it to a member. it is a great gun, but those stoegers are nice and freakishly light

rbreedi1

How do yo like the pistol grip stock, that's the only thing about that model I'm unsure of plus it adds some extra weight.
I love it.. I was on the fence about it but 100% glad I went with it. Lightweight and handles great, I really like the stability of the shot with the pistol grip.

TnKen

2-Step Enabled
I bought the Stoeger and cut the front site off with a dremmel tool. You can unscrew the top part and then cut the rest off. Hit it with some black paint and called it good. It is drilled and tapped. Bought the base from sumtoy and put a Burris ff3 on it. The only negative is when removing the rear site there is a hole in the middle that I need a rubber piece to put in. Doesn't affect anything just bugs me.
View attachment 224395View attachment 224392View attachment 224396View attachment 224397Wh

I bought the Stoeger and cut the front site off with a dremmel tool. You can unscrew the top part and then cut the rest off. Hit it with some black paint and called it good. It is drilled and tapped. Bought the base from sumtoy and put a Burris ff3 on it. The only negative is when removing the rear site there is a hole in the middle that I need a rubber piece to put in. Doesn't affect anything just bugs me.
View attachment 224395View attachment 224392View attachment 224396View attachment 224397
Do you have an actual weight on your 3020. I know the web says 5.5, but the sa20 says the same and I hear actual weight is 6 lbs.

Gravey

Do you have an actual weight on your 3020. I know the web says 5.5, but the sa20 says the same and I hear actual weight is 6 lbs.
This is hanging from my fish scale with the sling and Burris FF3.
IMG_6378.jpeg

Latest posts