For Sale Stihl 441 CM Chain saw - 28 inch bar

Snowwolfe

Purchased this new and doubt it has more than 15 hours on it. It is a beast, 28 inch bar and a 70cc engine. Can take a 32 inch bar if you wish to add one. Getting to old to lug this big boy around. Comes with the owners manual and a extra used chain.
Best if you pick it up at my house that way we can start it and rev it up so you know it works as it should. $650.
New one runs about $1100 after paying sales tax.

Attachments

• IMG_2140.jpeg
    IMG_2140.jpeg
    141.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2141.jpeg
    IMG_2141.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 132

Shag

Those are good little saws! We ran one for several years doing the most repetitive and hardest thing on a saw…cutting up on the yard (bucking on the landing, to those with less than backwoods TN regional dialect 😉).

Unless it's another 500i or something absolutely dirt cheap, I'm not in the market for anything at the moment. Those 500i's will spoil a logger in a hurry…I dread having to go pick up my 460's and 660 anymore!

Huntaholic

The only thing not mentioned, and it probably wouldnt matter to a casual user, the weakest part of these saws is the anti-vibration set up. They are EASY to pull apart. Of course mine was used primarily by a 300lb muscle bound gorilla that didnt know when to quit yanking and prying on a saw when its hung up. Other than that, its a great saw!

Gone Hunting

Buyer seems a little flaky (not from this forum) and changed the day of pick up again. My gut tells me he isn't going to complete the sale. Until I hear back from him (if I do) the saw is still for sale.
So could I come take a look at tomorrow morning? Or are you waiting on him?

Snowwolfe

UPDATE: Saw is SOLD

Plenty of questions about this saw. It is still for sale until someone says they will take it. Previous "buyer" has not responded to any of my texts so back on the market.
PS: just received another "I'll take it"
Pickup tomorrow, we will see, lol

Last edited:

Latest posts