Spypoint Flex

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
I've got 3 in the field and 2 more waiting to go out. They've been great so far.

1662808653542.png

1662809179840.png

1662809431512.png

1662809336168.png

rem270

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Is that a pic downloaded from the app or off the SD card? Pics are great, far better than the grainy pics you couldn't even see in the spypoint I had last year. How is the battery life?
REM, these were just copied (right click, copy, paste) off the website. The HD requested pics and off the SD card are way better. All 3 have been out since July 2nd and currently still showing 100% with Energizer lithium. One tip, use a battery tester on all your batteries, even new in the pack. I had 2 other spypoints stop working with in weeks of putting new batteries in this summer. Put new in and they work fine. I put the 24 batteries in a pile and when I got home I checked them, I had 5 showing bad and rest were full. I've noticed this before. I keep all my lithium batteries I take out of my 11 cams and put them in a box, then a raining day I take my 3.00 amazon tester out and check them. probably 30% are bad to dead while rest are in the mid to upper of the green mark. High green, I reuse for my cams, mid green go into my non cell cams, kids toys, remotes or anything around the house or give to buddies needing a few for a cam.

Non HD then a HD requested pic from the 3 pic sequence, just wanted to see what it looked like. Doesn't look much different till you start zooming in, that's when the HD really shows up.
1662814133548.png

1662814068380.png

N

SaileAway

I put one of these out last week and during the day they are triggering off everything. My fault for not clearing out more limbs, so I can fix that. But every day at 5:30pm, it completely stops sending signal and then picks back up at 9am the next morning. So all I am getting is the worst times for deer! I know I'm missing something but I can't figure it out.

Trey13

I put one of these out last week and during the day they are triggering off everything. My fault for not clearing out more limbs, so I can fix that. But every day at 5:30pm, it completely stops sending signal and then picks back up at 9am the next morning. So all I am getting is the worst times for deer! I know I'm missing something but I can't figure it out.
Gotta be in ur settings. May have it set for certain amount of hours.

wobblegobble

No, it does show it going down quickly on the app. I just replaced 2 of the camera batteries that I put out back in July because the app was showing them very low and didn't want to take a chance during the rut.
I get a 250 or so pictures a night on 1 minute delay and mine go quick

ImThere

Mine will have fits and send me 50 picture in 10 min. I have to increase the time between pics and it stops then I turn the time back to 10 sec. I don't know why it does it. It's the same camera every time.

Dodge Man

Mine will have fits and send me 50 picture in 10 min. I have to increase the time between pics and it stops then I turn the time back to 10 sec. I don't know why it does it. It's the same camera every time.
I have one that will do that and not stop until the battery hits 0%. But the next day it is usually back to 30-50%. But any time it gets cold it will go on a run until the battery is dead.

ImThere

I have one that will do that and not stop until the battery hits 0%. But the next day it is usually back to 30-50%. But any time it gets cold it will go on a run until the battery is dead.
Next time you start getting multiple photos increase the delay time between photos and it will probably stop.