Spypoint at Academy $99 w/ free shipping

double browtine

I bought one at Christmas and I really like it. You download an app on your phone and it send the pics to you. No activation fee. Just download the app, scan the code inside it, and sent up your account. It's simple. The cool thing is you can control it from the app. I set mine up to get pics at 4pm each day. It saves the high resolution image on your card in the camera and you get the lower res on the app. But it's good enough to tell what it is. If you set it up to send pics immediately, it will go thru batteries quick. Mine has been out with new batteries since the last youth hunt in January and still has 75% on the batteries.

Shooter77

2-Step Enabled
Tn_Va_Hunter":3pcxlqrb said:
Is their an activation fee per camera in addition to monthly photo fee ?

Nope, i have 2 of them. you get 100 pics a month for free or can go up to 10.00 a month per cam for unlimited. I"ve had a few small issues with firmwire updates. had to do the update at the camera.

BULL MOOSE

$99 cellular phone with free pics is tough to beat. It just sits there watching a gate or the inside of your barn while you are away.

Back in the day, I knew some teenagers who knew all the little hidden spots where you could pull your car off the road and just watch some stars parked at a farmers gate or just inside behind the overgrown hedge. We had no idea who owned some of these places. I would think those days are also over.

Latest posts