Spring tackle shows

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Unless something goes wrong, I think my wife and I are gonna try hitting up the Grizzly Jig Co show this weekend, and the Nashville boat and tackle show is in Lebanon this weekend as well. Memphis show at the Agricenter is Feb 17-19. Wonder how hard it's gonna be to get my wife to sit through a seminar or two just to see something different. Wonder if there will be any real deals to be had on gear as well. At least I managed to get her to agree to go to Grizzly, granted, we get to work in a visit around Reelfoot and over to see the grand kids afterwards as well.

X-Tennessean

Grizzly Jig show is ALWAYS a good one and better since they have moved to the new location.
Lots of good seminars and folks who know the sport running around. Also some good buys!!

RobDooley

Unless something goes wrong, I think my wife and I are gonna try hitting up the Grizzly Jig Co show this weekend, and the Nashville boat and tackle show is in Lebanon this weekend as well. Memphis show at the Agricenter is Feb 17-19. Wonder how hard it's gonna be to get my wife to sit through a seminar or two just to see something different. Wonder if there will be any real deals to be had on gear as well. At least I managed to get her to agree to go to Grizzly, granted, we get to work in a visit around Reelfoot and over to see the grand kids afterwards as well.
give her your credit card and call her an Uber

Latest posts