Sports coming back

PillsburyDoughboy

0af4c32b34be8aae2bc4896744187174.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redblood

BamaProud":1rpfftnm said:
Well its official. College football is back. Along with UFC, NASCAR, Golf, Basketball, and pretty much every other sport.

I have never watched any of the pro stuff, but the first college football game was entertaining. I know a lot of people aren't watching anymore, but I really think America needs it as some form of normalcy.

There will be no normalcy in sports this yr. Just thugs , pro and amateur, standing against the symbol of our liberty- to the roar of the situational patriots that support them.

BamaProud

redblood":2pnt1i8s said:
BamaProud":2pnt1i8s said:
Well its official. College football is back. Along with UFC, NASCAR, Golf, Basketball, and pretty much every other sport.

I have never watched any of the pro stuff, but the first college football game was entertaining. I know a lot of people aren't watching anymore, but I really think America needs it as some form of normalcy.

There will be no normalcy in sports this yr. Just thugs , pro and amateur, standing against the symbol of our liberty- to the roar of the situational patriots that support them.

Just this year? All athletes? That is a pretty broad bush you are painting with.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
MLB is making the worst decisions possible.

Millionares arguing with Billionares over money (health/COVID is not even a significant part of their negations) to play a game that most of us played as children is not a good look.
Thus the reason I wouldn't watch it now if it was indeed the only sport on tv.
They ruined me years ago.

PillsburyDoughboy

Alabama just announced that they plan a return to full stadiums (and classrooms) for Fall 2021.

The Biden Administration has everyone fooled. They have CNN pulling down the death ticker and convincing America that they vaccine is the answer. It was all Trumps fault and he is the savior. So why not?

PillsburyDoughboy

Thus the reason I wouldn't watch it now if it was indeed the only sport on tv.
They ruined me years ago.
I have not watched MLB since the strike in the 80's. The only exception was a couple of years back to see the Cubs take it all.

BamaProud

Fun fact:
There are more new Cases of COVID-19 this Labor Day weekend(2021) than there were last Labor Day weekend in 2020 when we had a lot of people telling us it was too dangerous to play or attend sporting events. Labor day weekend 2020 there were around 44,000 new cases daily, this weekend there are around 140,000 new cases.

Rakkin6

Fun fact:
There are more new Cases of COVID-19 this Labor Day weekend(2021) than there were last Labor Day weekend in 2020 when we had a lot of people telling us it was too dangerous to play or attend sporting events. Labor day weekend 2020 there were around 44,000 new cases daily, this weekend there are around 140,000 new cases.
Gotta rip the band aid off sometime I guess. What amazes me is that according to the CDC website there were only 6,000 cases of influenza last year. Typically influenza kills between 30,000 and 50,000 Americans a year. But yeah only 6,000 people even caught it last year.

Latest posts