spitndrum

spitndrum

VERY AWESOME

I was in the stand sunday looking for a ol deer, and I heard whistlin and you aint never seen a east tn boy get figity in the stand I wanted to go home immediatly and switch the mathews for my shotgun right then and start blastin, season can't come any faster. Then shortly after a flock of woodies 10-12 came over, I absolutely LOVE IT and have been once. Geese hooked me this september, I can't wait to chase mallards more and learn more each time.

tophat

rbreedi1 said:
Do you usually see quite a few canvasbacks over there tophat? That's one I'd like to put on the wall.
If they are like they where last year it will be very easy to get you one here.We had so many last year that it was getting to be a pain trying to hunt because so many of them where flying around.Spoonbillmallard will tell ya we where wraped up in them.

rbreedi1

tophat said:
If they are like they where last year it will be very easy to get you one here.We had so many last year that it was getting to be a pain trying to hunt because so many of them where flying around.Spoonbillmallard will tell ya we where wraped up in them.

I sure wouldn't mind having that problem! I'm ready for season to get here.

Latest posts