Speck cooking

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I have always heard the speck is the best of the goose family.
I have a breast with no skin.
How ya cook it?

volboy

My son cooked his like @TAFKAP suggested in the CookingForum: "If it's just a skin-peeled piece of breast meat, season with ample salt, pepper, and garlic. Treat it like a steak & grill it hot about 2 mins per side, then let it sit on the cool side of the grill about 5 more minutes. Tent loosely with foil to let it rest, then slice it against the grain.". He said it was delicious.

They hunted in AR about 3 weeks ago got close to limit 1st day and on did get limit on 2nd day limit for 17 hunters done in less than 2 hours.

It was his 1st time and he loved it.

TAFKAP

My son cooked his like @TAFKAP suggested in the CookingForum: "If it's just a skin-peeled piece of breast meat, season with ample salt, pepper, and garlic. Treat it like a steak & grill it hot about 2 mins per side, then let it sit on the cool side of the grill about 5 more minutes. Tent loosely with foil to let it rest, then slice it against the grain.". He said it was delicious.

They hunted in AR about 3 weeks ago got close to limit 1st day and on did get limit on 2nd day limit for 17 hunters done in less than 2 hours.

It was his 1st time and he loved it.
The A Team 80S GIF

Latest posts