Special DEAL on Browning Trail Cams!

TheLBLman

This "deal" was just too good to pass up!

Special factory direct deal from Browning, available, while supplies last to any of you.

These are last year's Ridgeline models, which initially had poor reviews dues to a poor initial quality control. Browning pulled them from the market, got the bugs worked out, and is now offering them with a 2-yr factory direct warranty.

Despite last year's poor reviews, I still wanted to try them because they are true invisible black flash. According to Browning, the difference in antennae reception is negligible over the the Pro Scout models. The only issue is you cannot use an extended antennae, but this is, imo, little issue at all, at least for me.

I believe these will be as good (or better) as the Pro Scouts, but with totally invisible flash.
The only small negative will be a little less battery life because black flash requires more.

Should be the very last "offer" on the linked page,
RIDGELINE COMBO - INCLUDES 2 PACKS OF BATTERIES + 32GB SE CARD
$119.99
No Sales Tax

Factory Direct Sale, Closeout, and Refurb Deals
Browning Trail Cameras now offers you a full line of trail cameras and related accessories to help you capture great images of the game on your property.
browningtrailcameras.com
browningtrailcameras.com

Also, that "SPEC OPS EDGE" (Non-Cell) is true invisible black flash, and this is a very good, high-performing cam for it's normal price range. Great value at $79.99 (while supplies last).

Latest posts