Special day!

REN

Have had one of my closest friends in town from MN to hunt. He is a guy that got me into turkey hunting years ago and taught me most of what I know. We still hook up once a year in MN to duck hunt but this was the first turkey hunt we've been able to do in 10 years.

got in birds early but all got with hens then randomly found this guy alone and shot him at 25yds. Was special that he was here as well as another really close mutual friend of ours AND we shot the bird on another friends of ours farm that he bought last year

was truly one I'll never forget

3657E5CC-0034-4B64-88DF-715868587D80.jpeg

1E8892DE-0B55-4BE2-8A95-84090107FE1E.jpeg

megalomaniac

Awesome, I still am torn between sharing experiences with others and the solitude of hunting by myself. This morning was the first time this season in TN I was by myself, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

REN

Awesome, I still am torn between sharing experiences with others and the solitude of hunting by myself. This morning was the first time this season in TN I was by myself, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

yeah it's an odd balance. I generally hunt 90% of the season solo and a lot of it I really love. But there are just some friends I will never be able to pass up the opportunity to sit with and just share the moment

Latest posts