Speaking of leftover blinds etc....

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I would love to know a TRUE number of people that put in for season long blinds now v/s before they screwed the entire system up for more "opportunity".

Furthermore I would REALLY love to know how many days the $53,000 blinds have sat empty during the season.

That would be nice to know.

jkelley429

It seems to have stayed relatively the same. 2018 and 2019 there were approximately 2,500 at the Big Sandy in-person drawing. This year there were approximately 2,500 for the online drawing. I can't speak for last year since they allowed you to select from multiple areas, but this year it was about the same.

Displaced_Vol

When are they gonna finish the mid season draw, anybody know? This one is gonna be my best shot at getting one this year.

mike243

I really love to shoot at flying yugo, I will have to wait till I retire then see if I have enough $$ to make some trips west, I don't have the heart to take away somebody's chance that lives close enough to go often, I know there are a lot of folks with $$ but I ain't 1 of them. I like that its a draw where you don't have to be there in person as life is hectic trying to make a living. I don't put in for deer hunts unless I plan on going come hell or high water,

Latest posts