Southern style poutine

74MOPAR

Man that was good. Homemade fries, brown gravy, chunk mozzarella, bbq
IMG_6929.jpeg

Big Pop

First time I had poutine was on a ferry from Washington state to Vancouver Island. We had seen it on several menus on our trip and just had to try it before we returned home. It was ok. I haven't made any myself but know I could improve on it. Yours looks really good too!

TAFKAP

First time I had poutine was on a ferry from Washington state to Vancouver Island. We had seen it on several menus on our trip and just had to try it before we returned home. It was ok. I haven't made any myself but know I could improve on it. Yours looks really good too!

Probably wrong side of Canada for that one. It's a Quebec thing mostly, so the farther out you get, maybe the less good it becomes?

BMan

Probably wrong side of Canada for that one. It's a Quebec thing mostly, so the farther out you get, maybe the less good it becomes?

YEP! Poutine in the "national food" of Quebec and it is to die for. The further you get from Quebec City, the worse the poutine is.

Hymie3

6F9DA87B-9528-459D-A25D-7F80FA1F73CF.jpeg

Bear hunted in Ontario five years ago. I was introduced to Poutine. I make it at home occasionally. Love it. Venison burger with brown gravy fries and cheese curds.

Latest posts