South Cherokee

Ocoee Ridge Runner

There were three of us hunting with no deer seen. I hunted until about 12:15 and the other two hunted all day. We each saw numerous turkeys which was good. I'm going in solo in the morning to a spot along the river that can be great. I talked to another hunter I bumped into when I was hiking out and he blanked also.

timberjack86

There were three of us hunting with no deer seen. I hunted until about 12:15 and the other two hunted all day. We each saw numerous turkeys which was good. I'm going in solo in the morning to a spot along the river that can be great. I talked to another hunter I bumped into when I was hiking out and he blanked also.
Glad to hear you seen some turkeys. I hunted last year and they were few and far between. Finally called a bird in buy decided to pass him as I felt like I was killing an endangered species.

Madbowh

If your in the area check out around green cove lake spent a lot of time all over in there

Latest posts