South Cherokee bow hunt?

Cherokee

Yes, I will be in the woods tomorrow morning. I have not bow/early hunted in years, but think I will start back this year. I have been seeing some bear activity on game cameras. All nighttime activity as of late. I'm just looking forward to spending more time in the woods.

timberjack86

Saw a coyote but he was to far for a shot. Still a awesome morning for the first hunt of the fall!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200919_082203572.jpg
    IMG_20200919_082203572.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 736

rmmonty32

Hunted til dark only saw a coon and squirrels. Heavy trails through this saddle though I will be back Wednesday.
df0a3595d98d17dd0e534fb2064e02d0.jpg

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Tapatalk

rmmonty32

Wed no deer sightings. A sow hog came through about 720am. She came in behind my stand. I tried to ease up and turn around for a shot but she busted me and took off. I had plans to be out there the rest of the week but this rain has killed that. I usually hunt in the rain but this year I ain't feeling it.

Stykbow

timberjack86":1gro0mfs said:
Hooking the camper up tomorrow!! Gonna try and get a bear or buck this weekend. Found some white oaks there climbing. Should be a good weekend!! Good luck guys!
Good luck! A bear hunt this year is on my to do list.

If you're going to be stupid, you'd better be tough!

rmmonty32

Guess I will head back out in the morning hopefully after the rain passes they will be moving some.

rmmonty32

Rain did not move out like I thought it was going to. I still went this morning and it wasn't really raining too bad. However I blew it!!! Had a doe come by my stand not even 20ft into a nice open spot. I had my crossbow sitting in its holder and ofcourse by the time I got it out she had moved behind a thick bunch of trees. So mad at myself. It's been several years since I've gotten a deer and to have one that close just kills me. Tomorrow is gonna be the day though...right?