Son's Snow Buck

dsam

My son has had a rough year trying to punch a buck tag including missing a really nice 8pt on Thanksgiving morning. He's still let some smaller bucks walk though.

He's hunted a bunch the last few weeks with no buck sightings and very few deer sightings. He had been playing cat and mouse with a couple of decent bucks but all night pictures. The Lord blessed him this morning as this buck and a smaller buck showed up right at legal shooting light. I guess the snow got them up and moving. I told him not many people get a chance at one in the snow in TN.

I just hate I had to go in to work a few hours this morning and missed it. He's killed a bunch of deer for his age but about as excited as I've seen him when he called me this morning.

View attachment 125240
View attachment 125241

dsam

My son has had a rough year trying to punch a buck tag including missing a really nice 8pt on Thanksgiving morning. He's still let some smaller bucks walk though.

He's hunted a bunch the last few weeks with no buck sightings and very few deer sightings. He had been playing cat and mouse with a couple of decent bucks but all night pictures. The Lord blessed him this morning as this buck and a smaller buck showed up right at legal shooting light. I guess the snow got them up and moving. I told him not many people get a chance at one in the snow in TN.

I just hate I had to go in to work a few hours this morning and missed it. He's killed a bunch of deer for his age but about as excited as I've seen him when he called me this morning.

View attachment 125240
View attachment 125241
Awesome! Hunting in the snow is a lot fun for sure!

Latest posts