Sold/Expired Sold off site

Jksig229

Well if you are a real firearm enthusiast and excited for where we are headed with small arms munitions then this is a piece of hardware you might be interested in. I have done a lot of research on these guns and they seem fun. It feels great and is truly brand new. It comes with everything from the factory and 3 high cap magazines. This pistol is truly a pathfinder for modern designs like the highly anticipated Laugo Arms Alien or the well know Rhino 60DS. Low bore axis rapid fire engagement is the way of the future and the old cowboy methods are dying by the wayside... but not forgotten. New technology makes new methods more practical in a world designed to be more advanced than ever. If you are interested in pictures please text me at six15-7eighteight-136five. $900 OBO thanks for reading and fire at will.

shane37110

Re: Hudson H9 *Unfired & New*

Those are really gonna be collector pieces. I'd say they will appreciate in value as there will be no more and they developed a strong following during their short life as a business. Maybe somebody will buy the rights but I look for these originals to be like the original Auto-Mag and Bren 10 one day.