Snapshot sniper

Good time Charlie

They are running a sale right now on their boards,20 bucks for the simple sniper ..that is 17 bucks off original price.
And quite a bit off on their ss11 boards,HURRY,sale ends midnight Dec31!
I seen where some of you are going to take the plunge. :D

Good time Charlie

I know you run the bigfoot Steven,Try the new SS11 ..the absolute foolproof board,,,as far as mounting,it has a feeder mode and a trail.And like the BF it gives you time to get away from it before it arms.Comes with the HPWA,you will have to buy that little 5 buck bat. ..but it lasts 2 years.

I have a couple Bigfoot boards,I was just wondering how you set your Dip switches,I have all mine down except #4

PickettSFHunter

Good time Charlie said:
I know you run the bigfoot Steven,Try the new SS11 ..the absolute foolproof board,,,as far as mounting,it has a feeder mode and a trail.And like the BF it gives you time to get away from it before it arms.Comes with the HPWA,you will have to buy that little 5 buck bat. ..but it lasts 2 years.

I have a couple Bigfoot boards,I was just wondering how you set your Dip switches,I have all mine down except #4

Im actually running one SS2 now with a Fuji J10, I do like it. I use most of my BF boards in trailmaster mode almost all the time but I do like having the option to set it out to 6 mins on salt licks on my high deer density place. So for trailmaster I believe its the first 3 switches down and the 4th up, but I keep the settings chart in the case so I can look at that.