smokless shoot

mike243

If/ when I get my rifle back any other smokeless or smokepoll shooters want to hit the range? I live close to norris but can go within 50 miles on a sat or sun if not working.we can make some more converts lol

ratsnakeboogy

Give me a date and time with a week or so notice and I'll try to clear some things out. Between two football players and one horse rider, time is short. I'm 5 miles from the Norris range.

WGK

I need to shoot mine also and I am only about an hour away. Sure would like to go with you guys.

mike243

Every body is welcolme to show up.hoping to hear something about mine next week.i know i work at least the 12th next month unless they require 2 more 6 daY weeks again.norris is kinda high unless you buy a 1 year permit.i will buy mine.been busy or would have it already

cecil30-30

Rubberduck270 said:
cecil, post some pics of the 3rd pillar job! Who did the work?
I'll try to get some pics later.I had Richard do the bedding and 3rd pillar over on dougs.I got prices from hillbill,richard and rossman over therea nd Richard was definatly the cheapest and was just as recommended as the other 2. I costed me $150 plus return shipping.He even added his custom thumb screw so you can remove the bolt without any tools.

mike243

Im hoping middle of the month.been sic & havent contacted savage yet.will try to today if I get a minute or may have to resort to email

mike243

I don't care got a lifetime permit so free at the blue,if others go a sportsman lic will cover them,also if they never been its a nice place to take a ride thru,norris is 30 min closer but some may not want to pay $$

caretaker

oh guess we outta mention this is not necessarily a smokeless only shoot. I don`t own a smokeless but do have a new wolf. If it`s a front stuffer bring it.

Latest posts