Slow morning

Trapper

Haven't seen a deer and it seems like the squirrels are not moving either . I've only heard 3 shots so far . What's everyone else seeing and hearing shot wise ?

philsanchez76

Man I snuck out before church which is kind of a pain cuz I cant hunt that late before I have to pack up, hike out and get ready.
Only one deer seen before legal shooting light. Nothing after that at all. No shots either. Wouldn't have expected that.

DMD

Tons of shots in Rhea county this morning. I just saw one spike, but new place and had to climb two different trees to be able to see 50 yards. Marked a tree during bow season...boy did I do a bang up job. I couldn't see 10 yards in any direction 😂😂 so bad i climbed to ground and sat in climber on the ground. About 7:45, i moved to another tree and climbed. 15 minutes later, spike came by. Nothing else so far.

C1295

Went the last year mornings haven't seen a living thing except one squirrel. Nothing moving here. Now went up to my parents house last night and the filed across the street from there house (which can't be touched) full of them 😑

Union Co. Boy

3 does early here in Big Sandy. Heard a handful of shots. No one else has seen a deer so far this morning.

backyardtndeer

Saw several. Passed on a young 8 with nice potential, posted a video on the live from the stand thread. I got down a little after 8, I had some stuff that I needed to take care of.

Shikari75

nothing but a few doe and fawns. Hanging in to at least 10:15. Saw several yesterday between 9:30-10:30. Small 8 and big fork horn that probably needs killing!
Son is hunting in a ground blind and has had lots of doe and fawn action all morning. Very few shots for Opening weekend.

Remi

No deer were harmed in the making of todays hunt.

3 squirrel, some crows, a woodpecker

Pretty dead here this morning.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Dropped a yote, but no deer seen. Wind switched from the southeast, so I packed up and pulled out a little after 9
IMG_2725.jpeg

Latest posts