• Help Support TNDeer:

Slingshot for small game?

BetterDaniel

Came across a forum where some guys were talking about using slingshots for small game. Has anyone on here tried or had success with that?

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

BetterDaniel

Are they even legal?
Ha! Its the TWRA, I was just testing you guys! 😂

No, but seriously, After some googling, it looks like only non-game species are legal with a slingshot in Tennessee. This appears to vary by state. Neusence species appear to be exempt from this. So i guess the proper context would be in the realm of non-game species as to not apply the burden of incriminating to the one answering.

Its seems like it would be awfully hard to pull off as I would think a slingshot is not the easiest thing to shoot.

You could even think of this more as a mental exercise in the hypothetical of survival skills if that context better suits.

mike243

When I was a kid I killed rabbits squirrels and a lot of birds with a wrist rocket, also been slapped in the face a dozen times or more from bands breaking or pulling loose, a 1/2 ball bearing has a lot of force when it smacks something, never heard of any speed but I was always trying to get the most I could, reckon that's why the face slap hurt so bad lol

Latest posts