Single Stage AR Trigger?

GOODWIN

What's best for the money out there? Looking to let me kids (6yo) start deer hunting with an AR. The trigger I have is horrible. Probably something crisp around 3-4 lbs.

maddhatter82

2-Step Enabled

Bucket

Have you used this trigger before? Can't beat the price for sure - wondering if anyone has any experience with this company.

HTROutdoors

What's best for the money out there? Looking to let me kids (6yo) start deer hunting with an AR. The trigger I have is horrible. Probably something crisp around 3-4 lbs.
Hyperfire 2.5 pounds it is AMAZING. Reasonably priced too. Never had an issue. Its on my 450 Bushmaster i built. So it can take the abuse.

maddhatter82

2-Step Enabled
Have you used this trigger before? Can't beat the price for sure - wondering if anyone has any experience with this company.
I have 4, 2 straight and 2 curved. I don't have a scale but it's definitely 1000% better than a stock trigger. Hardly any take up Very little creep/ almost nonexistent over travel. Crisp break.

backyardtndeer

This is the one I got. Can't beat it for the price IMO. Not sure is the price is still the same tho. And they had free shipping when I got mine as well. Still a good affordable trigger for a drop in.
Just got an email yesterday, Brownells has this drop in ra on sale https://www.brownells.com/rifle-par...rs/ar-15-super-sport-triggers-prod138664.aspx. I have not used these so cannot give a review, but based on other reviews for a drop in it is probably a good deal.

Jcalder

Whoever suggested the rise armament trigger, thank you! Mine isn't as low as some, nor as low as it claims to be, but it beats the 9pounds my trigger was at. Huge improvement.

Dennis

GOODWIN

Forgot about this thread. Yes thanks for the info. I put the hammerhead in one and RA in another. Like them both. But anything is easy to like after that terrible mil spec at 10# and tons of creep!

Latest posts