Sold/Expired Silerton Lease

JimB

Have 625 acres in east central tenn near Silerton. Looking for 3 more to round out the membership at 10. Have great land at cave springs (265 acres and in another 365 acres by pinetop 12 min away. 356.30 for deer, turkey small game. Wilderness camping on property in a few select spots. Chickasaw st pk camping 10 min away. limited 4 wheel during deer season for pickup of deer. lots of ridges, fingers, and very decent OAK bottoms. Some food plot but the land will be seasoned well before the season opens
901-674-2025 - Jim

JimB

Hi Mike and Rebel Find Jackson tn. Go south down 45. u will see rt 100.just past whiteville follow that to rs next to the t 125. look for grooms rd and cave springs rd. our land abates those areas At grooms we are the entire U and cave springs it runs down from the church to old cave springs rd. its a dirt rd. Oaks ridges and great bottoms

JimB

Hey Varmithunter, Been hunting it for 3 yrs. Gentleman who had the lease totaling 3200 acres gave up a bunch and cut back to between 1200 and 1500 acres. This is very decent land and I picked up this portion of the lease.
Most of us have been hunting this since 09 / 10
Just notified we have 8 on the roster and are only doing 10.

JimB

Hey BullMoose Seasoned means adequate amounts of attractant have been put out. No till food plots, corn, mineral blocks etc , to ensure healthy antler growth and to ensure deer area continue to cruise the However all of this has to end by Memorial day cause of Bow opening the last week of sept. We do everything legally and don't allow corn etc after Memorial day. If I owned the land I would rotate corn and SOY in most of the areas as I did in OHIO

JimB

Hey Snake sorry for the confusion. The guy I am trying to leas rom has awesome land out by crookville and in Meigs but thats to far for me for a weekend

stik

JimB said:
Hey Snake sorry for the confusion. The guy I am trying to leas rom has awesome land out by crookville and in Meigs but thats to far for me for a weekend

might be interested in meigs county. any info?