Sig Sauger whiskey 5

Simpleman.2

Anybody used one of these or heard anything about them? I found a pretty good deal on one and I'm looking for info on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

markwondi

2-Step Enabled
Re: Sig Sauger whiskey 5

I've played around with one at a 300 yard range.

It had pretty nice glass, the 25 MOA per revolution turrets are very nice and the tracking (for 300 yards...) was also excellent. Overall, I felt it was a nice scope for the money. I can't comment on it's tracking and return to zero abilities when "torture" tested.

REN

I don't have the 5 I have the 3 but I've been super impressed with it for the cost personally and I normally run a leupold vx3 and vx3i on my other guns

Simpleman.2

REN":25m14gmw said:
I don't have the 5 I have the 3 but I've been super impressed with it for the cost personally and I normally run a leupold vx3 and vx3i on my other guns

Would you say the whiskey 3 is on par with them?

REN

Simpleman.2":3ds46b2u said:
REN":3ds46b2u said:

Would you say the whiskey 3 is on par with them?

i would say the 5 for sure is and will probably have more "cool" features then leupold like the turret system etc. The 3 is close but more inline with a better VX2 IMO. daylight clarity is about the same on both the 3 and the VX series but Id give the edge to the VX in low light on the 3. The 5 has better class though so it should be equal or better.

the turret system is super cool though especially if they re still doing the free custom turret.

I did a write up on the 3 when I got it below

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=355534&p=4532021&hilit=sig#p4531826

Latest posts