shotshell trajectory??

solodren

going to try some diff loads this year,, is there and overall center say at 10 yds,, or will adj the sight for diff brands be necasary ,, curious the trajectory?? any of yall smart fellas know anything about this THxx...

showmehorns

At 30 yards, each shell will be different, and yes, your center will vary from shell to shell. At 10 yards I doubt your center is going to change very much from shell to shell, but at greater distances, and depending on size and weight, you will have to adjust center.

WTM

showmehorns said:
At 30 yards, each shell will be different, and yes, your center will vary from shell to shell. At 10 yards I doubt your center is going to change very much from shell to shell, but at greater distances, and depending on size and weight, you will have to adjust center.

ditto, also at longer distances, shot density will also effect center.

buckdead

WTM said:
showmehorns said:

ditto, also at longer distances, shot density will also effect center.

these are the reason i use a scope. if a load i shooting a super tight pattern and isnt hitting center its useless, but easily remedied with a scope.

Latest posts