Shooter 10?

Mr. Hawk

Would you shoot? Looks mature to me.

Attachments

• IMAG1054.JPG
    IMAG1054.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 951

chart1300

It's not always about the rack. He is an old mature warrior. TV has ruined hunting for a lot of people. We all need to remember most of us don't get to hunt Zoos like the TV stars. Most of us on here are working folks hunting where we can when we can because we love the sport. I would be very happy with a big deer as mature as he is. If he excites you by all means drop the hammer. I like to kill big deer as much as the next guy but don't loose perspective. We are not promised another day. Hope you have a great season !!! Post pics

Hunter 257W

I sure would but then I'm likely to blast a fork horn if the mood hits me. When a buck comes by I get like a cat watching a rolling ball of yarn. I don't even know myself what I might do next.

redblood

Uhhhh, yes. Yes, I would shoot him. Without hesitation. Is there any argument for not shooting him?

the only argument i can see is if you have multiple deer on the farm that you want to take more and cannot spare the tag. Nothing wrong with letting one die of old age. But he is definitely fully mature and would be a fine trophy if he is the deer you are looking for and he makes you happy.

Latest posts