She shoots..... she scores!

tree_ghost

Dude that's a stud!!! It's a testament to your management on your farms. And tell that young lady of yours CONGRATULATIONS on a magnificent animal!

Pat Henry hunter

Really proud of this girl! Her 2nd buck ever, has passed more bucks since age 9 than most.

We found this buck bumping does 500y away this morning, stalked to 275 yds, then she made a perfect high shoulder shot to dump him in his tracks.

Solid 4.5yo, 148in, 18 inside with 22 and 23 in beams, longest g2 was 12in.

Had hopes he would have been a bit bigger this year, as last year i passed him as a 3.5yo around 135in

Gotta love 2nd rut in TN!

Oh, she also got a 4.0 her first semester of college :)
What a buck! Congrats on the deer of a lifetime and starting of college with a bang.

Andy S.

Congrats to you both mega! That buck will look awesome on the wall and you should not get any push back from momma. :) Tell her congrats on college as well, as that is far more important than any wildlife IMO. Thanks for sharing.

megalomaniac

Thanks guys! Yes middle TN. Her only other buck was exactly 150in, so this one isn't quite as big.

She actually held the #4 spot, and has now displaced one of my bucks for #5 spot all time on my farms.

And yes, its VERY hard to grow a true 150in deer in middle TN on small farms. In 36 years of hunting here, we've only killed 4. One was 3.5, one was 4.5, one was 5.5, and one was 6.5.

Latest posts