Set up!

timberjack86

Took advantage of being home for 3 days and set up my blind for my vacation Thanksgiving week on this 200 acre farm in the foothills of the national forest. Really good funnel that has produced every year. Not the best pic
IMG_20230904_104905292.jpg
I'll hunt for a doe on this farm first few days then hit the national forest for the rest of the week in search of a wall hanger. That's unless one walks by this blind first!

Chiflyguy

Took advantage of being home for 3 days and set up my blind for my vacation Thanksgiving week on this 200 acre farm in the foothills of the national forest. Really good funnel that has produced every year. Not the best pic View attachment 193917I'll hunt for a doe on this farm first few days then hit the national forest for the rest of the week in search of a wall hanger. That's unless one walks by this blind first!
Good luck.
I like hunting out of a ground blind.
Got a shootin stick?

hoghunter65

Took advantage of being home for 3 days and set up my blind for my vacation Thanksgiving week on this 200 acre farm in the foothills of the national forest. Really good funnel that has produced every year. Not the best pic View attachment 193917I'll hunt for a doe on this farm first few days then hit the national forest for the rest of the week in search of a wall hanger. That's unless one walks by this blind first!
Headed to sylco to check out that area you were telling me about tomorrow, plan on hunting that area during muzzleloader.

Latest posts