Sold/Expired Sellin my squirrel gun .. SW PC .460 Magnum W/Leupold

Hunter 257W

Yeah you ALWAYS tell them you've had it for years. That's one of the main reasons I got a FFL years ago too. Your own personal guns are camouflaged by the stream of customer guns. :)

I should have known there was no way they could get those velocities with a barrel the length of that shroud. :) I bet that is a ear ringer if ever fired without hearing protection.

CATCHDAWG

Yeah you ALWAYS tell them you've had it for years. That's one of the main reasons I got a FFL years ago too. Your own personal guns are camouflaged by the stream of customer guns. :)

I should have known there was no way they could get those velocities with a barrel the length of that shroud. :) I bet that is a ear ringer if ever fired without hearing protection.
Naw, you don't tell them you've had it for years, that would be a lie. You simply say in that kinda smart and confused tone that you've had it for a while. That could be a hour or two years. That way, your telling the truth! 😜

kkh325

Up for sale: Smith & Wesson Performance Center 460 Magnum. It's sporting a LEUPOLD VARI-X 2.5-8x32mm EER SCOPE... and a Harris BiPod. As well as 2 full boxes of hunting rounds. $1685.00.
View attachment 73424View attachment 73425
Kimber45 sorry to say but for me Squirrel hunting I personally prefer something more powerful than that small caliber. 😂 Seriously that is one nice Smith & Wesson Pistol. That is an excellent pistol for someone that is looking for one.

Latest posts