Seirra

DaveB

Nosler is almost as bad. I've moved to almost strictly Hornady bullets
I think the reason why Nosler is in short supply is because their quality and performance are the best.

My experience with Hornady brass and Hornady bullets is not satisfactory. In fact, it is horrible. A single problem with Remington ammo made my move into handloading.

And YES, Nosler availability is poor verging on untenable. Pre-covid my stash was extra healthy and every now and then I get a chance to add but those chances have been zero this calendar year.

However, i don't mind helping out. If I can share, I do.

Jcalder

I think the reason why Nosler is in short supply is because their quality and performance are the best.

My experience with Hornady brass and Hornady bullets is not satisfactory. In fact, it is horrible. A single problem with Remington ammo made my move into handloading.

And YES, Nosler availability is poor verging on untenable. Pre-covid my stash was extra healthy and every now and then I get a chance to add but those chances have been zero this calendar year.

However, i don't mind helping out. If I can share, I do.
I don't think Hornady brass is all that great, especially at its price. I'm liking the nosler brass I have, but I'm not sure it's exactly premium either. It's been consistent. I didn't mind nosler bullets, but they've gotten greedy. If it works for someone, by all means stick with it. I like to tinker too much to stay with one thing

Tnshooter15

I have some 7mm Sierras I just don't remember what they are. I will look Monday and get a list together and post it.

Latest posts