Sec shorts

PalsPal

To be perfectly honest, I don't really care anymore.

Following sports has fallen way down my list of "importance" over the past 10-15 years. Had we won Saturday night, the main enjoyment that I would have gotten would have been to rub PDB and the other blabbers noses in it. I do, very much, like to antagonize the antagonizers :D !

My dad still has season tickets, and one of my daughters really enjoys going to the games, but I really try my hardest to not go. It's too much of a hassle.

As far as the permanent opponents, when MO and A&M joined, that should have stopped. It would give teams an opportunity to play other teams in the opposite division more often instead of every 10 years or so.

TNlandowner

"To be perfectly honest, I don't really care anymore. Following sports has fallen way down my list of "importance" over the past 10-15 years."
Sadly, the Democratic party's assault to seize control of government and traditional American values has left many people with the same feeling. We are in a tremendous struggle to retain constitutional freedoms. I long for days where one can sit with family and friends and carelessly enjoy sports.

THEdonkey0515

As far as the permanent opponents, when MO and A&M joined, that should have stopped. It would give teams an opportunity to play other teams in the opposite division more often instead of every 10 years or so.
So what happens if Oklahoma and Texas join in the near future.... every SEC team will add another permanent opponent to the schedule? So do you play the same 8 SEC teams every single year? With bama being the only team you play in the west that would suck.

Or do you play like 9 SEC games, and miss out on some cool Games like Pittsburg, BYU...ect

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

So what happens if Oklahoma and Texas join in the near future.... every SEC team will add another permanent opponent to the schedule? So do you play the same 8 SEC teams every single year? With bama being the only team you play in the west that would suck.

Or do you play like 9 SEC games, and miss out on some cool Games like Pittsburg, BYU...ect
Oklahoma and Texas is certainly going to liven up the place. Going to make it really hard on the bottom feeders.

Gravey

Funny but I love playing Bama every year. Maybe sometime soon we can make it a rivalry game again. Lots of UT fans, especially younger ones, probably think Florida or Georgia is our biggest rivalry game due to them being in the East but when I was a kid there were no divisions and it was Bama. Hated them then and hate them now. Well probably shouldn't hate so strongly dislike. 😂 When they fall off, and they will, bandwagon nation will come apart. I know quite a few Bama fans and they didn't go to school there, didn't have family that went there, never lived there, and never been to a single game but by George they are the #1 Bama fan out there. Heck they probably don't even know what state Tuscaloosa is even in. 🤣

Latest posts