SEC Shorts Roasts Bama

Spurhunter

Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come.
This sentence says it all. You are so delusional you think you are part of the team. What do you have to be ashamed of (besides being a low IQ troll)? What do you have to overcome? Are you going to tackle better? Run better routes? Throw better passes? You are a fan and you play ZERO part in that team's success or failure. I think this post will definitely help your insanity defense though, if that's what you're shooting for.

JBell

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to ALMOST agree with spur here. I don't have to "overcome" anything. I like bama. I pull for bama. I like friendly roasting back and forth. But no matter what the hell happened s on Saturday, Monday mornings remain the same for me. Back to the grind…. Some of y'all take this yugo too seriously… (that "too" is for spur)

Trey13

Lets just remember one thing about this season. This was ALABAMA worst season in 15 years. Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come. On the flip side of the coin this was tn BEST year in 15 years and yall are celebrating , tearing up your field and acting like little school girls about the season you just had. Our records are the SAME. So while your trying to figure out why your QB is not making a trip up north and why your not ahead of ALABAMA and why this and why that.... Let THAT sink in.
Delusional

PillsburyDoughboy

This sentence says it all. You are so delusional you think you are part of the team. What do you have to be ashamed of (besides being a low IQ troll)? What do you have to overcome? Are you going to tackle better? Run better routes? Throw better passes? You are a fan and you play ZERO part in that team's success or failure. I think this post will definitely help your insanity defense though, if that's what you're shooting for.
Your reading comprehension is off today. It says and I quote. "Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come." FANS! You (and many others on here) like to put words in my mouth that I NEVER have said. Carry on with the lie fest. I know you will.

wayne

Lets just remember one thing about this season. This was ALABAMA worst season in 15 years. Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come. On the flip side of the coin this was tn BEST year in 15 years and yall are celebrating , tearing up your field and acting like little school girls about the season you just had. Our records are the SAME. So while your trying to figure out why your QB is not making a trip up north and why your not ahead of ALABAMA and why this and why that.... Let THAT sink in.
Best way to overcome that embarrassment is to realize that you have exactly zero to do with any accomplishment or failure any team has. To believe otherwise it's a sign of a weak mentality.

Spurhunter

Your reading comprehension is off today. It says and I quote. "Something ALABAMA fans are ashamed of and going to have to over come." FANS! You (and many others on here) like to put words in my mouth that I NEVER have said. Carry on with the lie fest. I know you will.
So you aren't a FAN??? Come on. You are just grasping at straws now. (That means you are making a desperate attempt to escape a bad situation)

Trey13

Who wants to get together over a beer and sing kumbaya? Ok no singing but I'm in for a beer and smack talking. 🤣
Episode 2 Comedy GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

@PillsburyDoughboy trying to help his Bammer buddies get a ride

Latest posts