SEC Roll Call - Week One (2023 Season)

PalsPal

This is my favorite line, and it's absolutely true, because it oozes from the posts of some of the Bama fans. They're afraid that the ride is about to end.

"And now you're wondering if your program's best days are behind you"

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I am starting to like SEC roll call more than SEC Shorts. Especially this weeks episode.

PalsPal

I am starting to like SEC roll call more than SEC Shorts. Especially this weeks episode.

I agree, and for me there are 2 reasons:

1) He includes every team most weeks, so nobody gets a pass.

2) The talent to pull off the multiple jersey changes, the angle that he's talking into the camera, and the writing are amazing.

BamaProud

This is my favorite line, and it's absolutely true, because it oozes from the posts of some of the Bama fans. They're afraid that the ride is about to end.

"And now you're wondering if your program's best days are behind you"

Seems to me that there is an abnormal amount of Tennessee fans that care more about Alabama losing than Tennessee winning. All fan bases have them, but the number of Tennessee fans with this mindset is extraordinary.

Alabama is going to be fine. They may not win the NC this year or even next but the program remains on very solid ground. Tennessee is making progress. I hope the series gets back like it was in the 1980s and 90s.

Tuscaloosa is going to be wild on the "Third Saturday in October", especially if both teams remain undefeated.

Last edited:
Alabama is going to be fine. They may not win the NC this year or even next but the program remains of very solid ground. Tennessee is making progress. I hope the series gets back like it was in the 1980s and 90s.

Tuscaloosa is going to be wild on the "Third Saturday in October", especially if both teams remain undefeated.
I hope it does too!

Tuscaloosa will definitely be rocking!
GO VOLS!

Latest posts