SEC Now

McCoy

On Sec network......wow....did anybody happen to see this tonight? Nothing but good.....scratch that.....great things about Vols in 2015.

I'm so excited for 2015!!! GBO!

THEdonkey0515

I've not heard 1 negative thing about the vols from sec experts in a while! The vols are 4-1 since Dobbs took over been putting up very goods #'s on offense and are defense have showed they can play! Everyone knows there only gonna get better with everyone being so young and with the way CBJ is recruiting. The D-Line is gonna get better the O-Line will be a little better, run game will be better, receivers all coming back, QB should Learn a few things over the off season and get better. heck every spot on the field should improve next season! :super:

AllOutdoors

THEdonkey0515":1umtdyyq said:
I've not heard 1 negative thing about the vols from sec experts in a while! The vols are 3-1 since Dobbs took over been putting up very goods #'s on offense and are defense have showed they can play! Everyone knows there only gonna get better with everyone being so young and with the way CBJ is recruiting. The D-Line is gonna get better the O-Line will be a little better, run game will be better, receivers all coming back, QB should Learn a few things over the off season and get better. heck every spot on the field should improve next season! :super:

^^^This

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

Latest posts