SEC Baseball, wow!

PalsPal

I'll have to say that last year's TN baseball team was really the first I'd ever paid much attention to. My daughter's all played softball, so we tended to follow the TN softball team.

But, I got sucked in last year. The ending was disappointing, but just like the football and basketball teams, it's exciting to know that you have a chance to win any game.

This year's baseball team has had to reload, and apparently they did.

But, the SEC is going to be a blood bath this year. Should make for some great games.

Bamamonts

Should be a fun year. Bama at #20. I didn't think they would be ranked. I hope they have a good season. I enjoy watching baseball.

Displaced_Vol

Can't wait for baseball to get cranked up again.
Sunday afternoons listening to John Wilkerson and enjoying a cigar makes for a great spring day.

Mescalero

The SEC is without question loaded with the best baseball teams from top to "bottom" (is there really a "bottom"?). PAC 12 used to be at/near that level but need to go back decades. But bear this in mind. One of my colleagues from our Grand Rapids office is ice fishing this weekend. It might be the start of baseball season down south. It's ice fishing season up north.

Latest posts